Project & Indirect Purchaser - Houten
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 25,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
We are currently looking for an experienced
Project & Indirect Purchaser
for the BeNeLux
to be responsible for supplier management in line with strategy, process and KPIs for assigned suppliers.
Please note that this position would be based in Houten, the Netherlands OR Groot Bijgaarden, Belgium and you will be part of the France – Benelux Procurement team.
Responsibilities on Project role (50%):
• Management of end to end projects and Services' procurement activities (from initial offer to customer to final project completion and after-sales) for BeNeLux (Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg) in tight cooperation with projects & Services team, category management, Supplier quality team and external suppliers
• Leading sourcing, negotiation and contracting activities for our external scope
• Preparing and negotiating relevant agreements
• Responsible for cost, quality, delivery and overall financial performance of external suppliers' scope versus budget on assigned projects
• Claim Management and Follow up on Penalties in projects in cooperation with Category Management and Issue Resolution Team
• Commercial lead for change requests / variation orders throughout project implementation
Responsibilities for indirect spend (50%):
• Drive sourcing and contracting activities as per strategy and policy, identify and implement cost saving initiatives
• Negotiate and contract local suppliers, support category managers
• Realize cost savings through sourcing activities, implement global and local contracts
• Drive and measure supplier performance; manage local supplier base
• Responsible for a number of categories for indirect from local perspective for scope France – Benelux.
General (applicable for both responsibilities, estimated time included in the above)
• Work closely with European Category managers to optimize the local supplier base and implement dedicated procurement strategies
• Track and report Suppliers' ongoing performance
• Drive accuracy of master data on suppliers, contracts and materials
• Responsible for savings reporting, control and follow-up
• Support the daily operational purchasing team
• Ensure Purchasing Policy, processes and tools are known and followed by local stakeholders
• Degree in Economics/Logistics/Business management or relevant area
• Ideally some engineering background or a good technical understanding
• 5 years' work experience in a similar technical project purchasing role in an international environment
• Experience from food industry
• Fluent in Dutch with Excellent command of English. French language skills are a strong plus
• Computer Literate, proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, experience with SAP as ERP system and Ariba in e-procurement will be a strong plus
• Strong analytical, negotiation & communication skills
• Able to motivate and influence cross-functionally at all levels and high collaboration with wide range of stakeholders in Projects
• Autonomous; self-starter, energetic, structured approach
• Capacity to work independently and as a part of a team
• Takes ownership and drives for results
• Flexibility to travel up to 30% of the working time, mostly within France - Benelux and occasionally to other sites in Europe
What we offer:
How to apply:
If you want to make a difference within an international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, send your application through our career site www.tetrapak.com where you can find all our open vacancies.
Please note that we accept only online applications submitted through www.tetrapak.com career site.
Bedrijfspresentatie Tetra Pak
StepStone wants to be the job market of choice for customer and candidates